Keeping Clients and Staff Safe is our Top Priority
COVID- 19 Salon Procedures to be adhered to by all clients and Staff @ Trigg Hair Studio
- We ask clients to book all their appointments online or by phone.
- We ask clients to arrive at their appointment time and not to arrive early. We have no waiting areas available, so if you are early you will have to wait outside the salon.
- You will have to wear a mask as in all retail shops.
- If you feel unwell before your appointment please phone us to rearrange another appointment.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival provided at the entrance to the salon.
- Bring your own water and reading materials for your appointment.
- Clients can pay contactless or cash, tipping can be done either way too.
- Retail sales of shampoo etc. will be available during appointment times.
- No chatting while shampooing as this is a high-risk activity face to face activity.
- No chatting while blow drying as you may be shouting and droplets will travel further.
- Stylist will meet and greet you when their previous client leaves the salon and the working position has been cleaned for your arrival.
- Upon arrival we will test your temp, green result is fine, amber or red means we will have to rearrange your appointment.
- We will provide hanging areas for jackets, please keep your bags with you.
- Stylists will wear appropriate PPE following government guidelines.
- We will have our toilet open to clients with hand sanitiser and paper hand towels available.
- We will offer an opportunity to rebook next appointment while in the salon.